R600 Shut Down Light

Any of those 3 sencers will trigger the shutdown light. If you have good oil press, proper water level and water temps are normal and the light is still on, one of the sencors might be bad?

Most times I find that after the hot summer with an older mack that has no overflow coolant tank, the water level is a little low and needs half a gallon.

just my .02

Trent

thanks to all how have relpyed,havent had time to check anything yet but as soon as the rain stops(its a public holiday and it raining)i will check the senders,fullfuel01 do you have a picture of the controller unit???or anyone ,oz trucks may have it in a different place if know what it looks like that will help B) ,thanks again adrian

thanks to all how have relpyed,havent had time to check anything yet but as soon as the rain stops(its a public holiday and it raining)i will check the senders,fullfuel01 do you have a picture of the controller unit???or anyone ,oz trucks may have it in a different place if know what it looks like that will help B) ,thanks again adrian

hey the rain stopped got out there and found 3 senders in the water manifold the one on the top of the manifold has had the wire cut???when i earthed the other two senders the temp gauge did nothing???earthed the water level sender and no joy.any help????

can anyone tell me how the kysor alarm unit works,my unit has 4 wires on one side and one on the other,on the side with 4 wire top wire 12 volts,next is water level,next is 12 volts out to light and buzzer have 12 volts all the time????the 4 ?????on the side with 1 wire its got 2 green wire one sender rear water sender other maybe oil presure buts this terminal has 4.7 volts when key is on??????disconneted these wire and it 4.7 volts out of the alarm unit????????help please :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

can anyone tell me how the kysor alarm unit works,my unit has 4 wires on one side and one on the other,on the side with 4 wire top wire 12 volts,next is water level,next is 12 volts out to light and buzzer have 12 volts all the time????the 4 ?????on the side with 1 wire its got 2 green wire one sender rear water sender other maybe oil presure buts this terminal has 4.7 volts when key is on??????disconneted these wire and it 4.7 volts out of the alarm unit????????help please :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: