She's Back!

bulldoggin'

I think I might have most of the bugs worked out of Bertha.Now me and her can get back down to DIRT business,and ROCK bottom issues!! I have rebuilt the motor,worked on the fine tuning on that," working out the bugs" And also I reworked the wiring front too back!! That was any mechanics worst nightmare :blink: That alone took me 6 hours too figure out what the prevous owner or cracker jack mechanic was smoking when they done that mess :angry: ! I just took my wire cutters and cut back in the wiring harness as far back too stock as I could cut on both ends,and started from scratch.I would rather rebuild the motor over again :lol: ! She's got a 300 with a 9 over tranny She does good for me too be almost 32 years old!post-999-1220215533_thumb.jpg

KEEP THE BLACK SMOKE ROLLIN

I think I might have most of the bugs worked out of Bertha.Now me and her can get back down to DIRT business,and ROCK bottom issues!! I have rebuilt the motor,worked on the fine tuning on that," working out the bugs" And also I reworked the wiring front too back!! That was any mechanics worst nightmare :blink: That alone took me 6 hours too figure out what the prevous owner or cracker jack mechanic was smoking when they done that mess :angry: ! I just took my wire cutters and cut back in the wiring harness as far back too stock as I could cut on both ends,and started from scratch.I would rather rebuild the motor over again :lol: ! She's got a 300 with a 9 over tranny She does good for me too be almost 32 years old!post-999-1220215533_thumb.jpg

Don't look none too bad from here. I used to see a lot of the rectangular headlamp conversions done around here, but not anymore. Too much chrome piled onto today's trucks to be personalized for me.

That truck looks "ready to perform" for you!

Good luck!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.