Dumb Question - No Power

Have a problem with the U795. Put the batteries in it about a month ago and had no problem getting it running. After I had it running I pulled the batteries and placed them inside so I could keep a charge on them

Yesterday I reinstalled the batteries and I can't get the thing to even turn over. The batteries are not the best but my charger shows them taking a decent charge (thinking enough to at least turn it over). On top of it I am not getting any juice to get any of the lights to illuminate.

Not sure what the problem is as I have not done anything to the truck (mechanically) since I had it running last month. Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance................Mark

Check the cables, particularly the ground and use a Hydrometer to check for a weak or dead cell or cells. You can get an inexpensive one at tractor Supply. Napa or even Wal Mart.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE