Mh Ultraliner Questions....

Ok at Macungie I got to talking to a gentleman about Gerhart's mint Ultraliner and he said they had four bag cab air Suspension. He said not only did it have 2 bags at the rear but also 2 air bags up front. Is this true?

I have also never seen any other engine in an MH save for the E6 350 and E9 V8. I suppose the E7 was available later on but what about CAT, Cummins and Detroit? I saw a glider MH on eBay with a Detroit 6-71 and an Allison from an old fire truck.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I've never seen four bags on a MH. Only the Fords built in the 80's. Of the six that I've owned, two had Cummins and four were Macks.

Never seen a four bag MH !Cats yes, cummis no, e6 e7 e9 yes.

Ford made the for bag cab! we called it the Two story Edsel

seen it with cat, kt cummins, maybe others.horrible peice of junk!

a jumble of left over car parts and bathtub enclosure peices.

Never seen a four bag MH !Cats yes, cummis no, e6 e7 e9 yes.

Ford made the for bag cab! we called it the Two story Edsel

seen it with cat, kt cummins, maybe others.horrible peice of junk!

a jumble of left over car parts and bathtub enclosure peices.

I rode in one of them, I think it was called a CLT series w/400 Caterpillar, and a 13 speed. The very first corner we took was a stiff left, and I thought we was going to roll over in the intersection! I guess a person could get used to that lean, but not me! I watched the same truck make other turns and you'd have thought that the lower headlamp panel was going to smack the top of the bumper. Never seen anything like it again, or since, except on this one truck.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.