Timken Diffs Ass end

mrsmackpaul

I recognized many specialities wich are difficult to swap and especially to collect together with no special need.

Front spring hangers, clamp brackets, the air tank (removed from the right rail to the left). That's nice the power take off shaft on the transfer case still has the gear wheel for the chain drive to original winch. For example if you look at the left rail where the cross member is attached to you can recon this place with the six rivet heads and the four bolts in the middle. Here was the cargo bed mounting bracket. That big X-shaped cross member just above the bogie is original also. Bridge type rear cab support (red one, not brown) carried NM closed cab many years back...

I would say that was too early and rare NM chassis.

I checked out the book (wich is quite big) and my NM production record for the matter of rear axle markings but found out neither usable excepting they were 7.33. You can find those figures stamped on the axles you photographed.

post-3971-0-26405100-1422133449_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012