Help Unfreezing A 6cyl Gas 331

I have 2 Mack B30's I have done a lot of prep to get them running but can't find a good way to turn back and forth with lubricant. I have put penetrating oil in the cylinders, let is sit for week or so, tried to turn the engine with a breaker bar on the front bolt (can only turn in one direction), tried the starter, tried to pull with another truck (the clutch slipped).

I would appreciate any help. I am thinking about filling the cylinders with kerosene and / or penetrating oil, then letting sit again, them try to turn over.

I have 2 Mack B30's I have done a lot of prep to get them running but can't find a good way to turn back and forth with lubricant. I have put penetrating oil in the cylinders, let is sit for week or so, tried to turn the engine with a breaker bar on the front bolt (can only turn in one direction), tried the starter, tried to pull with another truck (the clutch slipped).

I would appreciate any help. I am thinking about filling the cylinders with kerosene and / or penetrating oil, then letting sit again, them try to turn over.

Jack up the back wheel on one side put it in high gear and bump it back and forth like that

• 1 month later...
try a can of sea foam oil, put it down the sparkplug holes, let sit, then try and crank it with two batteries.

After doing what is suggested in above posts, I chain up my skid steer loader to the rear frame of the truck against the spill guard of my forks tightly. I then gently rock the truck back and forth with the truck transmission in low gear. Most times a stuck engine will free up over a period of time and with this method, you don't break or burn up parts.

I've had four trucks that I've done this with and each time has worked well. I use ATF in the cylinders.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.