automatic traction control

It just interferes with pulling in and out of mud and sand. I can't keep my RPMs up to keep the truck pulling or even when I'm empty I can't keep my RPMs up, soon as I hit a soft spot it starts spitting off air, power divider clicks in and out and the engine dies out. I'm was told it was the ATC doing this own its own because there's no switch on the dash to control it yourself.

When you pull the fuse you will lose both ABS and ATC. The braking system will return to a normal air brake system without ABS. I agree that the ATC system is absolutely useless. If you pull the fuse to get out of the muck do your self a favor and put it back in. Getting into an accident and someone finding out your ABS was screwed with by the driver can cost someone some serious $$$$$!

Sorry for my delayed response everyone and thanks for the advice. I think my best option is to just get use to it, however I am getting a little for familiar with how to operate the truck around the ATC. I have a lot of air spitting off under the hood, it's mostly when I come to a stop, three to four times randomly spaced out and makes a high pitched chirping sound when it does it. Any thoughts on what it is? Thanks again everyone.