This Is A Dreaded Mack ( Renault ) Quantum

first of all.....

yes i have the right to speak my mind (i live in a free country where we say how we feel)

we also believe in constructive critism in whatever form that may take.

the truck i drive is not owned by me....i mearly drive it and keep it presentable most of the time.

i have the responsibility of maintaining this vehicle's appearance as it is a company truck.

if someone doesn't like my comments then you don't hafta read them...it's your choice.

i have also started a new thread on this website open for any and all comments about these trucks irrespective of creed, colour or religion.

cheers

the hulk

gee... :( . all I said was ''gee'' when you were putting down someone else's equipment, don't usually see that on here.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 11 years later...

hi everyone ,

i drive a 2004 quantum and yes it needs a bit of up keep but it’s a ea7 470 with a 18 speed road ranger Eaton assisted auto 

the drive is great and plenty of spare tourqe very economical I get 3.2 km - 1 Ltr on most day s and witgba bit of spanner works on a regular basis Iam very happy with my old girl 

black Mack