ok How in the hell do i put a link in a new topic i want to start ?

bulldog man

I tried putting a link in with the link icon but once I paste it in I cant get the ok or cancel button either one to come up . WTH Is the Deal Yall ?

I also have the same problem posting pics too .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

You could do that, or as soon as you click "paste" you can turn around in a circle repeatedly while rubbing your belly with one hand and patting yourself on the head with your other hand- always worked for me.

Tom : Sounds like a plan . BUT If i did that i might be sent to the loony bin in Bolivar,TN ...:loldude:

Then again i would give family, friends & neighbors a good laugh before they put me in the little white coat that i can hug myself in ...:loldude:

I found out by using chrome the quotes work but do not work when using Internet Explor . ;)

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Tom : Sounds like a plan . BUT If i did that i might be sent to the loony bin in Bolivar,TN ... :loldude:

Then again i would give family, friends & neighbors a good laugh before they put me in the little white coat that i can hug myself in ... :loldude:

I found out by using chrome the quotes work but do not work when using Internet Explor . ;)

Yeah, I switched to google chrome and it's about all i use now, just go to aol and internet explorer once in a while to check my e mail.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.