dayton rims/tires

I'm looking to buy a truck with 10-20 tires and Dayton rims. I've heard that you can change the rims and put tubeless 11-22.5 in there place as an exact replacement. Is that true? If so what size rims will I need? Also, I'm curious if I want to put wide/flotation tires on the steer axle what size rim would I need? Is it even possible to put floats without changing the hub?

315's will go on a 8.25 but like Joe said a 9" is recommended if you want to go with a set of 386/65x22.5's you need I believe a 13" rim and 425's wider yet you need to do some measuring to figure what offset you need because you don't want to spend all that $ on rims and tires to find out that the tires rub on the frame when you turn sharp. Also you don't want the rim and tire sticking out past the outside edge of your hood, not to mention too much offset out makes the truck handle like an overloaded wheelbarrow full of wett cement on a 2x4 going down the road. As a rule the offset of the rim shouldn't extend out past the end of the a normal steering hubcap, and you'll have to Jack up your front end and turn the steering and take some measurements to see what would fit but if you have Dayton's on the front or budds or hub pilot you will be able to go with some kind of wider rim and tire. Probably have to order rims in if going new and if used you might have to do a lot of searching to get what you need. Also if you want a bit larger tire to go on an 8.25" rim you could go with a 12rx22.5 put you in between an 11rx22.5 and the 315. To keep your tires the same on the back your 10.00x 22.5's will be the same as a 10rx22.5 11rx22.5's will raise you up about an inch.