Best Air Filter 1996 CL700 E7 454

pilgrim

I've had good luck with Donaldson, Wix, Fleetgaurd, and Balwin air filters. But I saw the K&N washable in Louisville in March at MATS. I have one in my Harley since new it is an 02. And one in my 96 GMC pickup and it has been in there most of its life and has close to 300,000 mi on it. I have 4 brothers who also have K&N washable air filters in all their vehicles, we all swear by them. I'm thinking of one for the Superliner. K&N rep told me around $250 to $300 for one and found a dealer in Ontario for me.costs about $65 for all the disposable filters, so if you plan on keeping it a while it should justify the cost with the ones for truck application they told me you just wash them out with the cleaner and the hose, then let dry or blow dry with compressed air unlike the ones for cars and motorcycles where blow drying is not recommended.and no oiling truck ones just wash and reinstall. If I was running my Superliner on a daily basis I would definitely try one..