Slagle Named Mack President & Ceo

Hmmm I don't know what to say other than lets hope for the best. Volvo will hopefully see the light and stop decimating the Mack name and try to further improve and market Mack to more then just the vocational market. Its the same thing they did with Autocar, focused them on the vocational market and we all know what happened next.

Volvo should get Mack back in the highway market and hopefully the CL replacement will be the ticket. If Volvo were smart they would realize you cant split Mack and Volvo into two different markets. Allot of people don't like Volvo and they have to live with that. There are plenty of people who would be interested in a big bore big sleeper Mack for highway work but aren't interested in Volvo. Hell if they reintroduced the Superliner I bet it would be a success.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Slagle was the reason why we had to find another brand of equipment when he became president of L.B. Smith & L.B. Smith came into Memphis & bought out Davidson equipment & phased out the Liebherr products & pressed those damn VO** Construction products on us (alothough @ the time ya call liebherr of america ask who the dealer was for Memphis,Tn aera they tell ya L.B. Smith ) neddless to say we across the street to the KOMATSU/ DRESSTA Dealer & BACK Around the croner to the Cat dealer .

Now this a**h*** is President of :MackLogo: ? Damn it :mack1: will become just anothher page in history thanks to VOLVO's :icon_bs: they do away w/ the R & DM MODELS & REPLACE THEM W/ A Granite & Granite set back ? replace the E7 MACK1: W/ A LOOK ALIKE VOLVO MOTORS ? Whats next that Awful T RIDE Suspension in place on the Camel back ? :angry:

Volvo almost put my second favorite brand of truck in the grave but some how they revived them selfes but the bad thing poor ole Autocar is nothing more than a trash truck now unfortually :MackLogo: DOSENT LOOK GOOD IT'S LOOKING Worse everyday <_<

Whoever appointed SLAGLE President needs a :iamwithstupid: sign attached to thier back & on thier shirt :angry:

JUST MY 2 CENTS

Sorry for the rant but i had to vent yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: