Truck dont start

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and so far I like how everyone helps out I have a problem I have an 02 ch613 and the other day I had taken off and the truck turned off so I started back up and turned off again and then the turbo went out so I bought a new turbo and put it in then I turned it on and it turned off twice with the shut engine light and malfunction light on so I took the batteries to get checked and two were gone so I bought two new batteries and I don't have no lights on but the truck just clicks and it won't start also we bang on the starter and nothing we tried pull starting it and it still doesn't start but the starter gets real hot I need some help please thank you

How many batteries do you have? For test purposes disconnect and just use 1 or 2 of the new batteries, it should start in warm weather with 1 battery, just 2 make sure old one not bad or giving problems. Check all connections good. check ground cable from starter and block to frame. If starting before battery removal it sounds like connection or short in battery cable rubbing somewhere. When started if both red and yellow light comes on when running it can be low water, high water temp or low oil pressure sensors. We had a few of that model where the harness comes under the intake manifold and above the starter on the driver side where it rubs on the block and tie down clamps would rub and short out causing same problems. You can blink out the code for the yellow ck engine lite with the cruise buttons and narrow down the problem if you can get it started again. Some times the connections at the injection pump can cause starting problems too, take apart and spray and clean connections.

Also make sure that the battery's were installed correct and that the terminals were not crossed. You said the starter is getting hot that means a short or drawing to many amps, were the cables hot or juts the starter? If just the starter I would start there.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."