Hey vinny

mike69mackman

I know its an R600ST Vinster. I know its a single frame with I think 34 rears, 673 with a 10 speed direct. drooled over it for years but everyone said he wouldn't sell

Its an R609ST so it would have a 711 Matt. I gotta open the hood. If i buy it, which i doubt he will still sell it, maybe ill think about selling it to you.... :-)

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

knew it was a natural engine, couldn't remember. been a while since I looked at it. I do remember it has that optional green shag 70's thick carpet all over the floor and the roof vent was gone so everything was soaked

Yeah, shag carpet. And spiders. Last time i looked at it was when there was snow on the ground. I gotta get the hood open next time i see it. I think it would be a pain in the ass because youd have to move all them sleds, which wouldnt be too bad, then i bet all them brakes are froze up so youd be draggin that SOB.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yeah, shag carpet. And spiders. Last time i looked at it was when there was snow on the ground. I gotta get the hood open next time i see it. I think it would be a pain in the ass because youd have to move all them sleds, which wouldnt be too bad, then i bet all them brakes are froze up so youd be draggin that SOB.

wow Vinny- you're starting to talk like a truck driver or something!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.