engine not running good

e guerra

When my 1995 ch613 350 Mack engine warms up the motor sounds like its not getting enough fuel especially on a hot summer days but in the winter it works perfect... I allready replaced the heads, the injectors, many sensors ans still the same also when the engine gets hot the oil pressure drops to 12-15 psi... I need some help

If you can get it to a good Mack shop or someplace with a chassis dyno they may be able to figure it out. I worked in a Cat dyno shop and we could watch what was going on when you put a load on the motor...made diagnostics better.

What motor is it? I have an E7 with external injectors and I have the same problem. It runs good under a load, but after a few miles at about 1600rpm it starts to miss and eventually becomes a clunk, makes the tranny shake and the oil pressure drops from 62psi down to 50psi. Replaced the heads, one of the injectors(#4 was clacking),drained and changed the antifreeze(it was real dark) and still have the problem. Anyone have a clue, would appreciate any feedback. Thanks TOMBSTONE.

Tombstone its a Mack E7 350 I have the same problem mine motor missis more when its very hot outside.. in winter when its under 50 deegres it only missis a little I replaced olot of things but now Iam tired of guessing.. I have taken my truck to over 10 mechanics and no one finds the problem... Ohh and it also makes my tranny shake