Backstep801

Hello all, I am new to this site and would like to say hi to all. I have been around Macks for quite a while. I am 29 years old and a fireman with the City of Danbury. On my off days I work with my father who owns a demolition business. I have worked for him driving, repairing, wrecking and just general labor for about 15 years total now. We have a B-61, B-75, 69 R model tractor, 95 DM690SX rolloff, and a 93 R model tractor that we will be fixing up and putting on the road. The B-61 has been torn down and a restore started but not yet finished due to time. B-75 runs good but is waiting its turn to be restored and the 69 R model tractor was a tractor for many years before becoming a plow truck with a sander mounted to the frame. The years have taken its toll on her and she may have to be put down. The frame and cab are both in bad shape. The DM runs almost everyday hauling Demo and broken up concrete and scrap. She is a good runner has a E-7 300 and T2060 trans. The 93 R model I know has a e-7 350 motor and I think a 8 spd. We havn't cleaned it up and put it on the road yet hopefully we will get to it in the next couple weeks here. I will try and get some pictures of them up here. I am looking for a good place to get parts from and look up different parts. A website kinda like advance autos were you can put in the make and model and get back different parts and the purchase them. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I am on the go most of the day and don't have time to sit and call around looking for certain parts until I get home then most places are closed. Please advise if you have a good parts source. Well again Hello all and I hope to get to know everyone better. :SMOKIE-LFT::SMOKIE-LFT::SMOKIE-LFT:

:WELCOME: to BMT sounds like yall have the :mack1: fever like the rest of us here & a few :MackLogo:;)

W/ the exception of an couple of GMC's & a couple of Autocar's thats all we ran in our excavating business til my granddad passed bout 3 years ago was :MackLogo: & i was able to save my name sake from the sale due to it was titled in my name a 64' B422T :mack1:

glad youre here w/ us

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: