Mack 13-speed SWAP TO allison

Hey guys its been a few weeks since yall last helped me with a problem I was facing on a timing issue with a truck. Well now the boss handed me another dumb request. He wants me to pull a perfectly working 13-speed mack t2130 tranny from a 1996 CH613 with an e-7. I have most of the parts for the swap including: an allison HT740RS tranny, a heat exchanger to cool the oil, torque converter, bellhousing, spacers, mounts, and most of the hardware. I am aware that I will have to get the driveshaft refitted to it but I will take care of that later. My concern is that this transmission was pulled from a 1994 mack that also had an e-7 but the injection pump had an air actuator that was connected to an air throttle pedal! The reason for that was that the modulatoe for the transmission kick-down was air operated. I now have the correct electronic replacement modulator for the ht740 that I intend on using with our CH truck. Can anyone give me any insight on how to wire this thing? Any and all tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sounds like an Allison out of an older Post Office Mack. Being it had an air throttle, it's probably out of an early 90s model with a mechanical engine and your '96 probably has an electronic engine. It's possible to make it work, but gonna be a lot of hassle. BTW, that Allison is a direct drive and you'll lose some top speed.

Gearheadgrrl, you're actually dead on with your theory. So since I will be using an electric 12 volt modulator that I got from allison how should I go about wiring it all up? I have heard that power and maneuverability becomes a problem so I am prepared to have my ecm fladhed for somewhere around 400 HP and added torque. The tranny can handle it. How much top speed will I lose? The max I can run on the truck is 75mph at about 1900rpm

Should be a .68 od in the 2130 and a 1.1 in the Allison, what size drive tires and gear ratio does the truck have?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Well with a Mack OD trans (with .68 OD) 44" tall 11r24's and 4.17 rears your looking at 1500rpm @70 great cruising rpm for a Mack engine they build torque best from 14-1600, at least thats where all of mine have run the best. if you swap to a 1.1 top gear Allison, keeping the 11r24.5's and 4.17 rears your looking at 2200rpm @ 70, I just couldnt make the swap to a direct automatic from a Mack 13, I am all for vocational trucks to be equipped with an Allison but the gearing is just wrong here. Going to a 4.42 rear keeping everything else the same gets you 1600 @ 70, 4.64 rears would be 1700, and swapping to 22.5's with 4.17 gets it to 1650, with 4.42 and 22.5's = 1750. Why does he want to swap it to the Allison? what is it primarily used for and how much time does it spend off road? I think there are better options out there for a CH than an allison especially one obviously set up for on road use.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"