Early 60's B75 project ruck for sale

1310monster

After a year of ownership, I'm going to have to pass my B75 tandem project on to someone else who can fix her up. I could make excuses but the bottom line is I just have too many other irons in the fire and I don't have inside storage for it. You can check out my initial posting with pics at:

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/25069-intro-and-pics-of-my-b75/

I'm unsure of the exact yer of production. I can get you the number off the right front frame.

Someone started to restore and update the truck years ago. The tanks and rears look like they are off a superliner. They are original Mack tanks. Doors on the truck are really good, Left one has a small dent down low but they are rot free. Look almost as good as NOS. And they could have been back when whoever intended to restore it. Front fenders are savable with some work. Cab has the typical rust at he pinchweld in the back but the floors and supports look good. Has some trim and guts for the doors inside the cab. What you see is all that I have. If something is missing, assume I don't have it. It will need quite a few parts sourced but nothing overwhelming.

It has the Mack 6cyl diesel with the turbo but it has been sitting for decades. Will probably have to be rebuilt or replaced. Later model Road Ranger trans. 4.10/11 rears.

$1950 firm

Contact me at

lear31@windstream.net

• 3 weeks later...