The meeting of the minds

mike69mackman

That's good, and I hope your Wisconsin trip went good......I've only got to meet Other Dog and Bulldogman in person, but always up for meeting fellow members. Have a good one buddy

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Met up with DCR on my way back from Wisconsin this evening, had a great chat. Always good to meet up with Felllow Bmt members.

I was surprised when Mike called and said he was going to be at Truck World in Hubbard, OH and could we meet. Since I live a mile and a half away, an hour later we were shaking hands. It was great to meet the man we have been praying for during his recent illness. He looks well and healthy!

Mike, thanks for calling. It was a pleasure meeting another BMT member and looking forward to meeting more at Macungie.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I was surprised when Mike called and said he was going to be at Truck World in Hubbard, OH and could we meet. Since I live a mile and a half away, an hour later we were shaking hands. It was great to meet the man we have been praying for during his recent illness. He looks well and healthy!

Mike, thanks for calling. It was a pleasure meeting another BMT member and looking forward to meeting more at Macungie.

I fueled at Truck World Wednesday morning, got my 2 free hot dogs, and went over to Taylor Coil Processing in Lordstown and picked up a 44,000lb. single coil.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.