Trying to find vibration

I get an occasional vibration in the truck. happens loaded or empty. High speed or low.

Can feel it in the floor. Nothing thru transmission as I have set a finger on the stick and can't feel anything unusual.

sometimes it happens when I make a left but will go away when I turn right.

Sometimes, when I stop, then start going it will disappear.

Have replaced king pins, checked u joints, carrier, fluid levels.

Sometimes it is barely noticeable, other times it can't be missed.

I can hear it but can't find an area to look as I am driving and can't climb around to far.

Any ideas where/ what to look for?

Got the weekend to check it all over again

Thanks in advance, Ed

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I 2nd the wheel bearing. Ever since I had the left wheel seal done I got more vibrations then I know what to do with. Had another seal go out and when they took the bearing off the nut was less then hand tight

Front bearings were done along with the kingpins=about 3 months ago.

Thanks Mike for the tunes in my head

wouldn't hurt to pull the oil cap off and see if the nut is hand tight. may want to just check the torque on them. 2 quarts of hub oil is cheaper then pulling out your hair on the vibrations. Gonn retorqe mine when we get to the house and check some on the trailer got some wheels wearing odd that I want stopped

crawled around underneath yesterday for about 1/2 hour. banging, hitting anything that might be the problem. Crawled out and hit the bumper (plastic) heard somewhat of the noise. Looked at it again, and noticed some cracks.

Think that is the problem. When the wind hits it right, or just happen to be the right way, it vibrates.

Thinking about taking the sawzall and cutting the portion in front of tires off. see if things change.

If that works, I will prolly go the right way and get a new CHROME one

Will need some NASCAR 200 mph tape as the thing is hollow and I would seal it up.

Did push on tires to see if any movement-none.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian