1989 DM600 For Sale in Nevada

oldmacktrucks

Hello friends! After much thought, I have come to the conclusion that I am ready to get out of trucking, semi retire and move North to my property in Fairbanks AK. I plan on keeping a few of my machines for snow removal, but my 10 wheeler is going up for sale as I simply do not need a truck so big simply to play with on small jobs. The truck is a 1989 Mack DM600, 58's rear and an 18 front. Truck is in very good condition and is turn key ready to work. I have a few pictures on my profile, if anyone is interested, I'm looking to get $15K for the truck with the full plow set-up. My backhoe, and excavator have been sold...I have a 963G skidsteer (one of the biggest Bobcat ever made) also up for sale, trailer incuded. The Bobcat is a 2002 and is fully loaded (heat, A/C and cab) If interested please contact me direct, my number is (631) 445-3273 and I'm located in Nye County Nevada (southwestern part of the state) Thanks! -Sean

post-7064-0-10745800-1368128970_thumb.jp