W-Star Glider

bullhusk

• 2 weeks later...

I just towed in another one of my A-Cert's today, a 2007 Classic with less then 500,000 mi, the motor started to knock, driver shut er down and then tried to start it and the motor won't turn. The truck was just serviced last thursday, oil and water were on the money with no codes showing! My guess...these fuc-in junk motors prob broke a rocker and jammed a valve and you know the rest!! I just don't know how a company like Cat can get away with sellin these motors and lettin the cust. holdin the bag?? (bag a shit i might add). Ya know when Detroit had the trouble back in the 80's with the first batch of 92 series, they replaced all the customer motors with the Silver 92's. and people call Detroit's junk?? Yet Cat can do no wrong? If this motor has to come out, I am not gonna fix it, I'm gonna by a W-Star Power Glider and put the trans and rears into it. A Power Glider is a Glider with your choice of reman motor (in my case another nonEGR 575 DD) all I do is give them the ser. # of my truck and they give me a new air ride and I bolt my rears and trans up to it

BULLHUSK

# 6 piston hit the valves! another A-Shit standard op. I had the top end done last year 100,000 mi ago, all new updates as per Cat!! Well the F_cken rocker shaft broke again and jammed the valve open and you all know the rest of the story!

JUNK motors JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!! I'm only pissed off because Cat will do nothing for you!! NOTHING! this is why they pulled out of the market, because if they stayed in it may have taken them down

BULLHUSK