Valve Cover Needed:

Rob

Does anyone have an E6 valve cover with dynatard they can do without? I knocked my daughters engine over the other night moving her chassis around and an air conditioning bracket laying on the floor broke the fall. This was actually good fortune as the turbocharger would have smacked the floor and probably broken either it, or the manifold from the impact. The one I need is stamped steel, and the front if there is any difference.

Thanks,

Rob

309-219-2070

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I dont belive that there is a difference between the dynatard valve cover and the regular covers... Just about any E6 cover should fit. If you need one bad, Maxville should have one, but there are probally more closer than up here in wisconsin...

Hope this helps...

CURT

There Is No Replacement, For Displacement!!!!!

I dont belive that there is a difference between the dynatard valve cover and the regular covers... Just about any E6 cover should fit. If you need one bad, Maxville should have one, but there are probally more closer than up here in wisconsin...

Hope this helps...

CURT

Hi Noid, the only difference is the "bung" that the electrical connector mounts through. I believe other than that they are the same.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Big difference! According to one of the old farts here at PAI he said that there are 3 big knots on the side of each cover to clear the exhaust rocker. So it seems there is a clearance issue on the INSIDE of the cover. No, we don't have any, I checked.

Good luck, Jim

Big difference! According to one of the old farts here at PAI he said that there are 3 big knots on the side of each cover to clear the exhaust rocker. So it seems there is a clearance issue on the INSIDE of the cover. No, we don't have any, I checked.

Good luck, Jim

Thanks for the research Jim. I have not removed the cover as of yet. Still "licking my wounds" so to speak.

How's your "B" model project progressing?

Rob

Good luck, Jim

AHHHHHHH the B-model project. Well it's coming along ever so slowly but it is progressing. Moving the engine back for the A/C pulley created a clutch linkage problem that I thought was going to be a permanent nightmare. As it turned out though it was quite a simple problem to overcome so that's taken care of and I'm moving along, I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks for asking Rob, Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Rob, did you ever find a valve cover for the Dynatard? I have a pair of them sitting on a shelf that I won't be using. E-mail me for price and shipping info.

Jeff

1971 Mack R600 Toterhome "Superdawg"

living the life of leisure pulling

1999 NuWa Snowbird 34+2 SE102 "Dawghouse"