Mack Mb 600 Series Pictures Needed

11-17-07

Guys,

First of all, I am new to this site, And like many of you..I also grew up around Mack's most of my life. Also owned a few "R" models in my day. I am not in the "trucking" business anymore..But I still hold onto my CDL lisc..and drive occassionally.

The purpose of this post..is, I build 1/24th and 1/25th scale (class 8) truck models. After a 23+ year absence from the hobby..I built 2 in the last 2 years..1-Mack, and 1-Peterbilt...both very high in detail(s)...I am getting ready and planning out my next creation, the MB 600 series. I do ton's of research prior to building. I have several older pamphlets/brochures to base this build on. I need some better pictures of the "rear" of the cab..and the cab suport bar/bracket..when the cab is in the lowered postion. Also any picures of the air breather/up-right exhaust muffler/stack.

Any suggestions/pictures or help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a link to my Fotki site..if anyone is interested in seeing my 1983 Mack single axle dump truck in 1/24th scale.

http://public.fotki.com/turbo590/

This is an awesome site...and Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Kurt McLucas

Superdog...

Thank you for the offer.

I presently live/reside in Western PA.

If anyone else can assist..in photo's......It would be greatly appreciated.

Kurt Mclucas

Also....I have the exterior paint picked out for that period...What color would be for the interior? Thanks