GMC 9500 any one got an idea what its worth

found a 74 GMC tandem axle with rebuilt dd started resto but has some minor rust repair needed on the right side still has tube type tires and still road worthy so i could put some batterys in it and drive it home. The guy said it would run out about 73 pulling a grain trailer, all the interior seems to be there wanted to see if anyone had an idea on fair price range, have not seen any around this area for awhile.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

found a 74 GMC tandem axle with rebuilt dd started resto but has some minor rust repair needed on the right side still has tube type tires and still road worthy so i could put some batterys in it and drive it home. The guy said it would run out about 73 pulling a grain trailer, all the interior seems to be there wanted to see if anyone had an idea on fair price range, have not seen any around this area for awhile.

Is it an MH 9500?

Yea, thats what I was thinking, about the same as any older truck just better than scrap price, and then go up on how much work it needs.

It is also the short hood single headlight with fiberglass tilt hood. Looking at the brochure it must be a MH as it has the detroit and 10 speed with power steering

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I had been looking for 16 years before I found a long nose 9500, a MH 90A 1971, and thrilled to get it for 800.$ . Quite a few short nose and high cab models out there,very few long nose models left.

Sometimes scrap price is to much to pay.

FW