R600 Interior Pictures

does anyone have some interior pictures of the inside of r600 around 1976????ALSO CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF IN AUSTRALIA WAS THIS 1976 R600 MADE WITH SEATBELTS ???IF IT WAS WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?????thanks adrian B)B)

Rknob.jpg

RWknob.jpg

RSknob.jpg

You'll have to look at these photos in a mirror to make them look like an Australian Mack. lol.

Here in the states, in 1976 the trucks had lap belts but not shoulder belts.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Rknob.jpg

RWknob.jpg

RSknob.jpg

You'll have to look at these photos in a mirror to make them look like an Australian Mack. lol.

Here in the states, in 1976 the trucks had lap belts but not shoulder belts.

thanks hk trucking for the pictures,do the seat belts have mack on them???maybe if barry reads this he may have new ones????thanks again adrian :mack1:

thanks hk trucking for the pictures,do the seat belts have mack on them???maybe if barry reads this he may have new ones????thanks again adrian :mack1:

Hey Herb: My RL-755L has the hood that is displayed in the last picture. How common was that? I've never seen another long hood truck with it. I've seen several of the "Econdyne" series R 600 trucks with that hood.

My R-795 is the standard long hood that is flat in the middle as all of the other R models I've seen.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob, the ones I've seen with that type hood were the "western" Macks built at the Hayward plant.

The R795 was an "eastern" Mack.

At least that's been my observation.

Maybe Superdog can give us more info.

Herb.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Hey Herb: My RL-755L has the hood that is displayed in the last picture. How common was that? I've never seen another long hood truck with it. I've seen several of the "Econdyne" series R 600 trucks with that hood.

My R-795 is the standard long hood that is flat in the middle as all of the other R models I've seen.

Rob

Here are a few pictures of my RL-755 hood panel.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.