Photos From Lititz, Pa...oct. 6th, 2007

Barry

What a show! I didn't end up with a final count but I'll see if I can get a number to post. Great weather, beautiful trucks and wonderful people@! This was probably the best :mack1: Days yet! Put it on you calendar for next year, you can't hardly say it is too far or hard to get to, 2 of our Netherlands friends made it, I have a feeling we'll be seeing some of the photos that they took. Thanks to all who participated and Gerhart Equipment for hosting the event it was a great day for everybody.

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

What a great show this year, lots of great trucks and a good time for everyone. I was missing my flash card and only got one picture of the Firetrucks, 2 C models and our B model. I always look forward to this show and was it was great meeting lots of other BMT members. http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?aut...si&img=2595

Firemack

OK guys...if you missed it, you missed one of the best Lititz shows yet! The weather was great and the old iron fans were out in full force! Here is just a sampling of what we saw...

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/bigma...cks/Lititz2007/

That is a neat looking show-where is this located if anywhere? Is the old equipment and mixer retired and parked at the same site? I've seen some of the trucks at Winchester and the bus in N.C.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 3 weeks later...