Any Air Cleaner Ideas?

The A-51 (same style cab) used an oil bath on the driver's side,mounted like this:post-510-0-85343700-1357401929_thumb.jpg I would look through a Donaldson,Fram,or Farr online catalog,I'm sure they have something that would work.Just make sure you choose one for the CFM your engine is requiring.A new one will probably cost you some coin,but your engine says its worth it! (by the way that is a BEAUTIFUL A model pictured)

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

thanks guys im using a dt360 international engine its one of the smallest engines id want to use the other option is the 5.9 cummins

You need to check out Tri State Mack in Memphis, TN. They restored an E model beautifully, but swapped in the drivetrain out of an early nineties Dodge 3/4 ton pickup. (5.9 12 valve cummins, six speed transmission) Someone that doesn't know much about trucks would think it was a factory job.. I'm gonna have to get on the ball with posting some pics.. I can't remember if it has an external air cleaner, though. I'll be sure and check next time I'm up there picking up parts.

Jake

:SMOKIE-RT:

While they have little space under the hood for a filter,even with the stock engine,most any conversion may leave even less room. What about an intake hose to a filter under the floor or something like that?

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>