Wow...Nice B421 Hood on eBay

looks decent. looks about 150 too high for me tho. have bought whole trucks for that much. maybe its just me but they all seem to be broke where the support strut is, most are dinged and dented and smashed in the back cowl area and a real bitch to drill the holes in the right spot to make it a Diesel hood but its workable. it does have one thing going for it, it came off a gas job so it wasnt chaffed and worn against the cab like most B61 hooods i have seen.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

looks decent. looks about 150 too high for me tho. have bought whole trucks for that much. maybe its just me but they all seem to be broke where the support strut is, most are dinged and dented and smashed in the back cowl area and a real bitch to drill the holes in the right spot to make it a Diesel hood but its workable. it does have one thing going for it, it came off a gas job so it wasnt chaffed and worn against the cab like most B61 hooods i have seen.

Matt, I think thats because the gassers (especially 42's,421's) didn't get the hours or miles the 61's got on 'em,ya know?

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA