Tractor Guy from Indiana

Reuhlz

Hello everyone. I have been reviewing and reading many posts for a while and I thought I should introduce myself. I don't have any trucking background but I have found myself really liking the B series Macks. I would really like to find one to be used as a toy hauler someday, but I am not in a big hurry. My father and I spend most of our time collecting tractors, mostly Massey Harris but we have a pair of John Deere's in there as well. I'd be happy to post some pictures if there is interest.

I look forward to joining the conversations in this "jungle" and learning more about Macks!

• Like 2

Great looking tractors! I have a Massey-Harris 22 that my dad gave me, that I learned to drive as an 8 year old. I dont see any 22's in your photo but see some rare models with gold engines.....is one a 333 and the other a 444? I intend to restore my 22 some day as I have begun purchasing some parts for it off of Ebay. Seeing that you are in Indiana, I will also mention that I have several Studebakers from the 1960's. I was in South Bend this summer with a 1964 Daytona convertible and had a great time.

You are correct. Those are triple series on the end 333 and 444. The triple series have the gold/bronze engines. The 444 is all original including the 50 year old paint! You are also correct there is no 22 in that line up. Actually my rusty avatar picture is a 22, but it is a 22K, meaning a kerosene model which are fairly rare. We are in the process of restoring this tractor and we might have some extra parts from our donor tractor if you need some. Hope to be done in the spring.

Studebakers are cool old trucks as well. Would love to see your pics of those.