fire trucks for sale (WANTED)

Road Trip

always interested and looking for any old Mack Fire Truck for sale looking for 1930 thru l960 Type 45, L models B models open cab or closed also 4door sedan cab models..A series also 505 and 50S. models contact harly charlie @netzero.com or call me 847-274-7766 thanks Roadtrip

Harly Charlie,

I listed a 1951 L Model B95 Mack in Alabama last year, I think it is still listed on this site, It was upgarded to a 711 diesel and 1250 pump. Was in service until about 4 years ago.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you connected to the owner. Surface rust on the grill surround, truck has about 32,000 miles, new engine has less than 10000 miles.

Firemack

Reply. I would like to sell my A30/American that I bought earlier this year. The sheet metal is great, but needs a water pump and brake work. It should have a front mounted pump, but it is gone. Most people who want a Mack want something that is all Mack, but this is unusual.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...