What Do I Have On My Hands?

No not grease its sunday lol...hey guys, ive been looking for parts for my old dog and i guess 1st things 1st i need to know what exactly she is. I think shes a B75 maybe LT, to be for sure i need to find the VIN and i orginally thought it was on the frame just forward of the right side or left spring hanger... but no good. I need help finding this # since the cab has no tags/placards indicating. BTW i need a cab badly if anyone has an idea please let me know. Kevin at Old Mack Trucks may be my only source. currently i have located some 1 B61 tractor, 4 B81 dumps (i think) but i cant get the owner to sell me anything in my budget not to mention the cabs are marginal at best. Any help would be apprectiated :thumb:

Edited by MACKMADMAN

I have a cab that might work for you.

I got too many and this one just might be free to a good home.

But - - - I still need some parts off of it and it is in Colorado right now, and will be back in Wyoming in the next 2-3 weeks.

This will be cab and frame no fenders and not much else!

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

I have a cab that might work for you.

I got too many and this one just might be free to a good home.

But - - - I still need some parts off of it and it is in Colorado right now, and will be back in Wyoming in the next 2-3 weeks.

This will be cab and frame no fenders and not much else!

Packer

Sounds intersting can i see some pics and possibly a price please. Thanks!

MMM, a diff housing number or engine number might be of use if you ring the Mack Museum with those. They should be able to ID it or give you a ballpark from them.

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries

MMM, a diff housing number or engine number might be of use if you ring the Mack Museum with those. They should be able to ID it or give you a ballpark from them.

ok i called Mack Museum and the nice lady told me to look on the driverside wheelwell framerail. I'll be at the farm sunday and take a look. :thumb:

:mack1:

ok i called Mack Museum and the nice lady told me to look on the driverside wheelwell framerail. I'll be at the farm sunday and take a look. :thumb:

:mack1: Should be on the right side frame rail, just in front of rear spring hanger of steer axle. Terry

• 11 months later...