My Mack Sights Today:

Well, today I had to go to Syracuse to a Snow Show, which is a show that happens every year and has a bunch of snowmobile clothing and stuff, it was boring. The only fun I had was going up and down the escalaters. And seeing the Macks. First in Lowville, the next town over from where I live I saw a CH, and a SuperLiner dump. That sounded mean, might of had an E9. Then at the show I saw this Vision with an Arctic Cat trailer, problem is I dont like Arctic Cats. Then another Syracuse shot was this DM for sale. Then another SuperLiner I missed in Lowville. I saw a few more Macks, but didnt catch them.

• Like 2

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny I seen a few myself this week down in Jacksonville, Fl. when i was delivering at the port

post-1613-0-43098100-1349648560_thumb.jp

post-1613-0-07913100-1349648595_thumb.jp

post-1613-0-19025100-1349648634_thumb.jp

post-1613-0-30470200-1349648667_thumb.jp

Probably not the best pics, and this is not even the half of them out there. They really watch you at the ports so I just pretended i was wondering around texting when i got these

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Most likely never see them again. Why is it you don't see any other kind of truck being exported?

mike

Because the other makes would never last. I hate to see these alo Macks go. Maybe a group of us should take a big ship over to Nigeria and buy a buncha old Macks cheap. Thats where all them U models go.....

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg