Found this for the V8 fans 1973 MACK RS700LST

I know that truck well. It is from St. Louis....Bridgeton, MO to be exact. The truck sat for probably 15 years. It's rough. Really rough. I believe it went thru the flood of '93 here in St. Louis on the sunless side of the waterline. It had a short water tank on the back. It went thru Ritchie Brothers auction in St. Louis in December of last year with the water tank for $5k. https://www.rbauction.com/1973-mack-rs795lst-ta?invId=7097816&id=ar

Baskin buys the lion's share of their equipment thru RB auctions. They're one of the few other outfits at the RB auctions besides me that are bidding on the old trucks.

I know that truck well. It is from St. Louis....Bridgeton, MO to be exact. The truck sat for probably 15 years. It's rough. Really rough. I believe it went thru the flood of '93 here in St. Louis on the sunless side of the waterline. It had a short water tank on the back. It went thru Ritchie Brothers auction in St. Louis in June of this year I believe. Baskin buys the lion's share of their equipment thru RB auctions. They're one of the few other outfits at the RB auctions besides me that are bidding on the old trucks.

Yea i seen it that is were we got the ch at about a month ago. The guy said it ran but it did look rough the pictures do it no justice.