Just Jumped In The Water!

Red Horse

Hi everyone from Bolton MA. After a lot of hand wringing I wrote the check last week for a 1960 B-68X. The 46,000 lb GVW and the 11:00- 24's made me do it! "68" is a misnomer as somewhere in its life, someone took out the gas motor and the quad box and stuck a 673 and a Duplex in it. Be looking for a lot of dumb questions and thanks in advance for your help.

• Like 1

Hi everyone from Bolton MA. After a lot of hand wringing I wrote the check last week for a 1960 B-68X. The 46,000 lb GVW and the 11:00- 24's made me do it! "68" is a misnomer as somewhere in its life, someone took out the gas motor and the quad box and stuck a 673 and a Duplex in it. Be looking for a lot of dumb questions and thanks in advance for your help.

Red Horse,

I have an original B67, which should be the same as what you have now, with the addition of the diesel. I've learned a lot about the truck from these forums. If I can help out - feel free to ask by Personal Message or here on the forums.

Paul Van Scott

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your new truck. This site is very helpful, and don't be afraid to ask questions. JOE

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

• 2 weeks later...

:WELCOME: To BMT Redhorse glad to have here My B422T Orig had a gas motor in him but when dad bought "olddog" back in 69 the gas motor was blown & a 711 was put in its place so i can relate to your situation . ;)

Dont be afraid to ask questions someone here can always help ya out ;)

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: