Super Pipes

Looking good be over tommaro see how much we can get done, did you get the bumper in yet ?

Bumper is due in the week, visor too so it will look completely different next week, if they actually do get here.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a teaser, Ill have good pics by the end of the week I still got more to do for it to be "ready" at least for now, I think my truck budget for the year is toast and yes that is a 9" custom cut drop visor for an R model cab and I can get you the info if you want it.

post-5240-0-41594300-1348534571_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I got one of the stacks mounted on the Super Dog yesterday and figured I would post a pic, thanks for the help STAXX I will try to get the other one on this week and get the truck polished out and get some more pics up.

beautiful!! nothing like big chrome stacks, right now you have a one stack mack, lol

Just a teaser, Ill have good pics by the end of the week I still got more to do for it to be "ready" at least for now, I think my truck budget for the year is toast and yes that is a 9" custom cut drop visor for an R model cab and I can get you the info if you want it.

ok i better look at all the post before i jump to conclusion... very nice like to take her down the road and listen to the beautiful music them tin horns make!!