Truck pulls............Macks did well..............

Went to Randolph county fair Saturday night and watched the pulls. Lots of classes, Tractors, semis, 4wd modified trucks.

Macks did really well in pro stock semi, but unfortunately the winning Superliner had a KT Cat(ugh). They didn't announce what the other two macks had in them, they were a team effort.

Had some real unique stuff there: a late model 60 series Detroit in a tractor. The alcohol triple turbocharger tractors were kick'n butt. Had a 73 yr old guy run out the back door on the test pull. They kept the weight and he ended up winning class. They sound bad azz coming up to the sled.

Saw a fellow I know from using same shop I use for motor work. Apparently he did well in stock tractor class Friday night. His ol Continental engine won class.

It was the g/f's first real pull. She had seen them, but not up close and personal. She got a real kick out of the semis. Though I don't see her financing one for me LOL!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Woulda, coulda, shoulda............but didn't. Was only 2 rows up and was at the 125ft mark. Too much excitement(and short skirts to see) to take pictures. Heck, I mighta tookn the rong pichure by meesteak and the g/f woulda bin pretty upset wid me. LMAO!!!!

Larry

Woulda, coulda, shoulda............but didn't. Was only 2 rows up and was at the 125ft mark. Too much excitement(and short skirts to see) to take pictures. Heck, I mighta tookn the rong pichure by meesteak and the g/f woulda bin pretty upset wid me. LMAO!!!!

Pics of the g/f would do

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Cummins has the Kt. Cats are DiTA's. But I learn something new also

Doh!! ya, I knew that LOL!! Thinking one thing and typing another.

OH, don't worry. Never get pics of the g/f. She avoids cameras like their the plague.

Larry