Any takers?

tkobes43

Tom - I could not see the new winch in the photos, or the interior of the truck - you might add photos of those to help? Good luck with the sale!

Camera broke literally the day before i decided i was gonna put it up on eBay. Managed to get these few together. You can see the winch in one of the photos, its right by the gooseneck. You can see it from the back end of the trailer picture.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Take Pictures with your phone or something. You need pictures of the interior and the winches and anything else people would want to see. That's the difference between a sale and no sale.

That is always my biggest pet peave with sellers is if they dont take the time or care to take pictures showing as much of the vehicle as possible, why should I care to bid on it? I can offer help if you need. Selling crap is my speciality.

Take Pictures with your phone or something. You need pictures of the interior and the winches and anything else people would want to see. That's the difference between a sale and no sale.

That is always my biggest pet peave with sellers is if they dont take the time or care to take pictures showing as much of the vehicle as possible, why should I care to bid on it? I can offer help if you need. Selling crap is my speciality.

Spread the word!!! Would like it gone by the 25th!!

If it doesn't sell this time ill take more pics and post em on with my blackberry. No sense in doing it now since there is only a day left.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"