Old Style Mudflaps

rsb502

I am looking for a set or two of the old stlye rubber mudflaps with the dogs facing each other 24" x whatever", as advertised in the Watts R,Superliner section they show to be out of stock.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I am looking for a set or two of the old stlye rubber mudflaps with the dogs facing each other 24" x whatever", as advertised in the Watts R,Superliner section they show to be out of stock.

<p>Have you called Barry or Tracy at Watts about this? If they are no longer avialable there is a place called semitruckdepot.com that can reproduce them for you. They are at

I have not called I jsut looked on the website they have been out of stock for quite a while, I will call and ask after I get the rest of my parts order on paper I need filters my dealer in Nashville doesnt stocka nd they want to order me a case of each or nothing I say nothing. thanks

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 1 month later...

I have a couple of sets of white with the fifties logo facing each other and a set of black. I also have black with silver logos facing each other. Also cab flaps in whiute, black, and maybe red. I have a few sets of original Mack old logo floor mats for B and R models too. Send me an e-mail to redingtonranch@vtc.net telling me what you are interested in.and I will send pictures. I prefer to trade but cash works too. Need parts for early AC.

• Like 1