ATCA Northern Empire State Show:

umodelnut

Well, I guess I would like to invite anybody who would like to come to the ATCA Empire State Chapter show. I have never been, but this year will be my first time. Here is information from the show, from the flyer.

The show will be held August 17, 18, and 19 at the ST. Lawerence Power and Equipment Museum in Madrid NY.

Big Trucks, Little Trucks, and Working trucks, slowest truck race, and a sand pile with toy trucks for the kiddies.

Open at 8 AM till dark NO FEE FOR SPECTATORS DONATIONS ARE EXCEPTED.

NO FEE TO ENTER YOUR TRUCK IN THE SHOW, DASH PLAQUES ISSUED TO THE FIRST 75 ENTRIES. (DONATIONS GLADLY EXCEPTED)

Antuiqe truck and working commercial trucks, great food and beverages on site. Great prizes to be raffled 50/50 drawings.

TRUCK PARADE AT 5PM FROM MUSEUM THRU MADRID TO THE OLD SMOKHOUSE RESTAURANT WITH ENTERTAINMENT UNDER THE PAVILLION BY LACY STODDARD.

I dont know how many trucks will be there?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

i said the same thing when i seen madrid, ny. it's a ways up there. i might have to talk him into it. i already messed up and missed out on liverpool, and washington county fairgrounds. i've still got balston spa though. that's always a good show with a great lil pub right at the bottom of the hill just outside of the fairgrounds. not that i've ever been there haha. Brian

Brian

1959 B61T

i said the same thing when i seen madrid, ny. it's a ways up there. i might have to talk him into it. i already messed up and missed out on liverpool, and washington county fairgrounds. i've still got balston spa though. that's always a good show with a great lil pub right at the bottom of the hill just outside of the fairgrounds. not that i've ever been there haha. Brian

Liverpool was good, talked with your brother for awhile. When is Ballston Spa?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg