front yoke crankshaft driveline for DM...

I want to build a driveline to mount to the front of the crankshaft on my '77 DM. I have yet to find a 6 hole flange for the driveline shop to fab a shaft. Anyone have an idea what I need or where I can find it? Muncie builds a clutch pump that has such a drive, but I'm not having much luck figuring out if that will work for me. Thanks, Zane

• 2 weeks later...

theakerstwo, I followed your advice and went to the local Mack dealer. He found a picture and some numbers, but said he's gonna have to do a "e-inquiry(?)." He said used to he could call and talk to somebody at Mack, but now it's more of an e-mail thing. He said maybe he'd have a reply about noon tomorrow. I wanted to get aggravated but I remembered the old truck is 35 years old...

Those older radiators were mounted high enough for the pto shaft to go under them. My vin is RM6064X1005. It's a 1980 so it doesn't have the long number. The yoke has four bolts. The adapter plate has four holes for the yoke and six for the balancer.

First I would try McNeilus who is the largest manufacturer of mixers. I can give you a vin off my DMs .They are however all E-7s. My oldest ( a 92) DM 690s 009862 my newest ( 2003) DM 690s 029417. They all use an adapter ring which attaches to the damper with 6 bolts. The driveshaft attaches with a flanged yoke to the adapter ring using 4 7/16 sae bolts. the yokes are spicer made parts.McNeilus has these parts also.

• Like 1

I want to build a driveline to mount to the front of the crankshaft on my '77 DM. I have yet to find a 6 hole flange for the driveline shop to fab a shaft. Anyone have an idea what I need or where I can find it? Muncie builds a clutch pump that has such a drive, but I'm not having much luck figuring out if that will work for me. Thanks, Zane

Were are you located at in Tex?

glenn akers

• 3 weeks later...

look at www.cepimixers.com look at their online catalog for rear discharge mixer parts. In their driveline section is p/n 20009. I would consult with these guys AND mcneilus to make sure they know what they are talking about fitting you older application. Good Luck!

Thanks all! I got a bushing from CEPI, and got all hooked up. Thanks y'all!