mack e7?

wanna get more hp out of my mack e7 its in a 1990 mack superliner. anybody got the specs on the marine e7?? ME7? injection timing, compression ratio, injector and turbo part numbers?? basically a parts breakdown for an ME7. kinda want to play with it a bit!! i know i can mess with the pump and all that stuff. but, i'm looking for clean horsepower. you know building the engine right!!

The Mack marines had so much horsepower because they kicked the RPMs up(maybee 2600-2800 rpm). More black smoke. Just take a look at the truck pullers on you tube. If you like about 3 miles to the gallon that might work for you. Also be prepared for more engine failures. Remember one of the components of horsepower is RPM.

I have a marine E7 in a lobster boat.I think the rpms are higher, 2400 rpm hooked up.I know the injectors are set higher.Im currently in the process of changing the injectors just have to wait for the holders.So they can be set.Ill post the pressures when they come in.The main reason they get so much more power is primarly from the seawater cooled aftercooler.This engine is a beast in a boat 650 hp,boat flys,It has been super reliable,Just starting to run in to some small problems at 10,000 hours now.I have a cranckcase oil dillution problem that maybe coming from injector seals.This one has an AMBAC pump on it,seems some of the parts for that pump may be getting harder to obtain.

I have a marine E7 in a lobster boat.I think the rpms are higher, 2400 rpm hooked up.I know the injectors are set higher.Im currently in the process of changing the injectors just have to wait for the holders.So they can be set.Ill post the pressures when they come in.The main reason they get so much more power is primarly from the seawater cooled aftercooler.This engine is a beast in a boat 650 hp,boat flys,It has been super reliable,Just starting to run in to some small problems at 10,000 hours now.I have a cranckcase oil dillution problem that maybe coming from injector seals.This one has an AMBAC pump on it,seems some of the parts for that pump may be getting harder to obtain.

Do you have a photo of your boat and the engine? I want to show the kids that you can use the same engine in a truck as in a boat and what the differences are and why. Thanks!