mack endt 675 turbo

Jocko

heys guys does anyone know where i can get turbo seals for a endt675 mack. the engine has a garrett turbo.i tried looking on the internet and i couldn't find anything,all they want is for me to buy a whole turbo. and i really just want to put the seals in and fix it myself for educational purposes.

heys guys does anyone know where i can get turbo seals for a endt675 mack. the engine has a garrett turbo.i tried looking on the internet and i couldn't find anything,all they want is for me to buy a whole turbo. and i really just want to put the seals in and fix it myself for educational purposes.

Jocko - I would say you are working on the proper brand name of a turbo!

• Like 1

The kits are hard to find. Best bet would be to search for a turbo rebuilding shop and ask them. That's how I found my rebuild kit for my Mitsubishi turbo on my Toyota ...may try precision turbo. I think they helped me. Make sure to check the threads on the shaft...i recall that the compressor side Sometimes are reverse threaded!!