Interesting Glider

Looks like a B model sleeper cab sleeper "fused" onto the R cab,doesn't it,Jim?

I thought B model at first, but there is an L series posted in the ATHS 2012 with that sleeper, so I'd say it probably came off the owners wrecked LJ.

Jim

Yeah, thats right.Those guys weren't afraid of trying anything back then,were they? I always liked the R with a bunk on 'em anyway.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

As best as my old eyes can make out from the article it is a 52 LJ that was wrecked and than glidered onto a 68 Mack with Cummins power. That would be a find.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

As best as my old eyes can make out from the article it is a 52 LJ that was wrecked and than glidered onto a 68 Mack with Cummins power. That would be a find.

Sorry 'bout that. If you go directly to the site, you can zoom in to frightening proportions.

http://images58.fotki.com/v612/filehvzc/1bdee/5/117425/10063135/January1969Runnersup1.jpg

• Like 1

Jim