Jump to content

Question for GA members?

Recommended Posts

Unless policy has changed, there is no antique registration program available. How you register depends, on how you will use it. A county of residence type tag is $150.00 plus county tax. It is good instate only, if you are working the truck. Proof of insurance is necessary, along with a copy of a currant 2290, if you register for over 55,000 lbs. Stay under 55,000 regardless, to avoid reams of paperwork. Example, a tandem dump is allowed 61,000, the federal highway on say 30,000 miles is not much but you have to keep records of miles run and file a 2290 annually. Register for 55,000 and if you ever get cited for being over registered weight, pay it and go on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Big Dog

Give Mr. Leon Ledford at call at home 864-639-2027, Cell 864-508-1076. Leon does not have a puter. He has his 76 F model registered in Georgia with insurance thru State Farm. He also probably has Randy Howells phone number who has a B75 registered in Ga.


Edited by Brocky


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...