63 b81 brakes ?

If the truck does not have any kind of a hand parking brake, I find it hard to believe it doesn't have spring brakes on at least one axle.

I remember seeing the rear brake chambers on your truck, and I think you're right they only have one line, but I don't remember what's on the front drive axle. Sometimes the chambers are mounted up on the frame rails, and there are long rods back to the wheel ends on the front drive, and they may have spring sections in them for parking. But they would have two lines on each chamber.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

I took a look at my truck and its a mess there are steel lines running all over the rear frame rails there are rubber lines coming from the brake chambers to what looks like a regulator of some sort mounted on the rears. There are 2 levers in the cab but I figured there both for the pto. Out of all the lines there's one coming from the tank to the front brakes all others are cut and the steel ones are caped.

Rudy

that thing on the top of the rear end is basically a spliter one line comes in two come out .correct? and as for the cut and caped lines that isnt right there should be two air tanks i think on that truck and there should be line coming out of the rear brake chambers that eventually make their way up to those air tanks.

yeah thers a hard line coming from the bottom tank with a cap on the end after that the rest of the line gos to i guess a regulator on the driver side frame rail. do you by any chance have any extra b81 only parts like the radiator cap mine is missing i cant fine any on line and theres a srip off steel that bolts between the fender and hood.