While on the big road

Timothy Maikshilo

Are you like in a seat up high there on top? Do "they" even know you are up there? Or are you hiding out and taking pics in between naps?

Keep the photos coming - they look real SMICK.

Glad they are SMICK worthy. There are two seats but I like to stand up on the deck when we are backing up as we were in the previous pictures. This one was going forwardpost-426-0-70758300-1335664046_thumb.jpg This is where I usually am, down on solid groundpost-426-0-46996500-1335664307_thumb.jpg

Thats a huge milling machine,do you own it and the company or do you work for them,Intercounty paving from NJ does most of the big milling jobs on Long Island,sometimes they have two or three machines working the same job at the same time so there is no waiting in line on those jobs,sucks for the truckers,lol..nice pictures...

Glad they are SMICK worthy. There are two seats but I like to stand up on the deck when we are backing up as we were in the previous pictures. This one was going forwardpost-426-0-70758300-1335664046_thumb.jpg This is where I usually am, down on solid groundpost-426-0-46996500-1335664307_thumb.jpg

I see you found the proper place for the lunch buckets - have you found the access hole to the engine on the new machine so you can lay your chef-boy-ardee can on it to heat it up?

• Like 2

Thats a huge milling machine,do you own it and the company or do you work for them,Intercounty paving from NJ does most of the big milling jobs on Long Island,sometimes they have two or three machines working the same job at the same time so there is no waiting in line on those jobs,sucks for the truckers,lol..nice pictures...

Macks, I'm the milling foreman for the company which have have 4 milling machines. On this job we are running two W2100 Wirtgens' which weight about 74,000 lbs. dry weight. On a good day of milling you can get about 18,000 Square yards a day which is about 2 miles depending on the width you are milling. We try to run the trucks side by side to keep the ball rolling and David we do have a spot to warm our lunches and our mechanics are # 1 and made us that platform for our "stuff".post-426-0-38807700-1335721410_thumb.jpgHere is my friend Andy's new truck that he got this year. First new truck in 16 years for him.