A Couple of Parts

I have been searching for a simple clutch spring for my B Model. It happens to be the clutch return spring for the pedal. It is about 8 inches in total length and is a coned extension spring with swivel hooks on each end. No one at truckpro, Nashville Spring, Fleetpro, Nashville Diesel. Have also searched online and found Lee Spring but have to buy 10 springs to quilify to buy their product. I know they are out there somewhere.

Also need a clutch disc or my 10 speed Duplex TRD 72. Not sure if they call it a 14 inch or a 15 inch setup.

Thanks

mike

I have been searching for a simple clutch spring for my B Model. It happens to be the clutch return spring for the pedal. It is about 8 inches in total length and is a coned extension spring with swivel hooks on each end. No one at truckpro, Nashville Spring, Fleetpro, Nashville Diesel. Have also searched online and found Lee Spring but have to buy 10 springs to quilify to buy their product. I know they are out there somewhere.

Also need a clutch disc or my 10 speed Duplex TRD 72. Not sure if they call it a 14 inch or a 15 inch setup.

Thanks

mike

I had my original clutch disc relined at a Fleetpride dealer. The spring you mention could probably be found with these guys: www.austinhardware.com

Mutt

• 1 month later...