What Barry Soweto did last week

41chevy

President Obama's accomplishments for the last week:

1. He incites and inflames racial tensions nationwide by saying that Trayvon Martin could have been his son. Brilliant!

2. He tells the Russian president, when he thinks no one is listening, that after "his" election in November, he will have the "flexibility" to cut Russia a better deal on nuclear disarmament. There's a word for people who sell out their country.

3. The Supreme Court Justices, including his own appointments, virtually laugh his team of legal eagles out of the High Court when they can't defend Obamacare against the commerce clause of the Constitution. This former University of Chicago law professor apparently isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

4. The US House, in a BIPARTISIAN, UNANIMOUS 414-0 vote, rejects Obama's proposed spending budget. Even Nancy Pelosi can't stomach Obama's reckless spending anynmore.

5. Today, Obama suggests that the SCOTUS throw out the Constitution and leave Obamacare alone simply because Congress made it law. I do believe Obama has gone over the edge when he declares that the Separation Of Powers no longer exists and that any law passed by Congress, for that reason alone, passes the test of Constitutionality.

I seriously think the president is having some sort of breakdown or he's the most dangerous president this country has ever elected.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/02/obama-confident-supreme-court-will-uphold-health-care-law/#comment#ixzz1qvLiNKUf

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

President Obama's accomplishments for the last week:

1. He incites and inflames racial tensions nationwide by saying that Trayvon Martin could have been his son. Brilliant!

2. He tells the Russian president, when he thinks no one is listening, that after "his" election in November, he will have the "flexibility" to cut Russia a better deal on nuclear disarmament. There's a word for people who sell out their country.

3. The Supreme Court Justices, including his own appointments, virtually laugh his team of legal eagles out of the High Court when they can't defend Obamacare against the commerce clause of the Constitution. This former University of Chicago law professor apparently isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

4. The US House, in a BIPARTISIAN, UNANIMOUS 414-0 vote, rejects Obama's proposed spending budget. Even Nancy Pelosi can't stomach Obama's reckless spending anynmore.

5. Today, Obama suggests that the SCOTUS throw out the Constitution and leave Obamacare alone simply because Congress made it law. I do believe Obama has gone over the edge when he declares that the Separation Of Powers no longer exists and that any law passed by Congress, for that reason alone, passes the test of Constitutionality.

I seriously think the president is having some sort of breakdown or he's the most dangerous president this country has ever elected.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c...t#ixzz1qvLiNKUf

I thought Jimmy Carter was the worst president we ever had , i guess we found a replacement. Ron

"I seriously think the president is having some sort of breakdown or he's the most dangerous president this country has ever elected."

I seriously think the president is having some sort of breakdown AND he's the most dangerous president this country has ever elected. It will not surprise me if he blows a fuse when the court hands down their decision or when he is defeated in Nov.

"I seriously think the president is having some sort of breakdown or he's the most dangerous president this country has ever elected."

I seriously think the president is having some sort of breakdown AND he's the most dangerous president this country has ever elected. It will not surprise me if he blows a fuse when the court hands down their decision or when he is defeated in Nov.

I do like the statement about "unelected" people making decisions , I guess the EPA doesn't count HuH Barry?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

This guy gets more frightening every time he opens his mouth or lifts a pen.

The upcoming Presidential election will be the 9th since I turned 18 and have never stressed over the potential outcome the way I am now, The office is practically being handed to the Republican Party on a silver platter and I think they just might blow it.

Jim

This guy gets more frightening every time he opens his mouth or lifts a pen.

The upcoming Presidential election will be the 9th since I turned 18 and have never stressed over the potential outcome the way I am now, The office is practically being handed to the Republican Party on a silver platter and I think they just might blow it.

I've always considered the person elected as my president, (even when I was in S.E. Asia in 1971), My choice or not he was still my President. Until this one..... I fear the worst and think how much damage can be done before the new term starts in January. I just keep stocking up our larder and armory til things change. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've always considered the person elected as my president, (even when I was in S.E. Asia in 1971), My choice or not he was still my President. Until this one..... I fear the worst and think how much damage can be done before the new term starts in January. I just keep stocking up our larder and armory til things change. Paul

I've always felt that same way until now. This is just too much to stomach.

I was 13 when we pulled out of Vietnam but when I was younger, it was assumed that you either went to college or the armed forces for a few years. The more I understood about our role there, the less sense it made.

Jim