Detroit Diesel The Band!?!

JumperAndSon

It's not actually Ten Years After, it's just Alvin Lee solo. Not sure how I found out about the song? Maybe was on the radio back in the 80's? The whole album is good.

Did you remove "Ten Years After" from your original post? I recognized Alvin Lee's name but there is no way I made that connection on my own. 25 years ago maybe, but not now.

Jim

Actually, the video has "Ten Years After" in the beginning of it. The messages on Youtube note that it is wrong. I'm not that familiar with who he was back in the day, just liked the song/album. Whoever posted the video made the mistake.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Actually, the video has "Ten Years After" in the beginning of it. The messages on Youtube note that it is wrong. I'm not that familiar with who he was back in the day, just liked the song/album. Whoever posted the video made the mistake.

I couldn't remember where I saw it. :pat:

I thought '86 (or '89 as the video states) was kinda late but apparently they were together for quite a few years. I learned that on the ever reliable, always accurate Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Years_After

Jim